rtl8187b

SMA sma at euphonynet.be
Sat Nov 22 15:58:01 UTC 2008

hello,

I have the same problem with the 2 cases, first i comming from kubuntu
8.04.1 with an upgrade from the website of kubuntu to 8.10 = no result,
after i have make a new installation from the cd of kubuntu 8.10 with
the same negative result !!!
Maybe Mandriva -One 2009 support this type of internal card ??? this is
the next step

David McGlone a e'crit: