I want to know if I have badblocks on my sdb5 HDD.

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Sat Nov 22 15:04:54 UTC 2008

On Saturday 22 November 2008, Steven Vollom wrote:
>  I will still be struggling to learn this system, when I am
> looking up at the roots of grass, with a 'Here Lies' marker at my head.
> I will not give up.  I am not a quitter.

Steven:

Do you live in an area where there might be some Linux Users Groups (LUG)?

You might find that some local group would help you learn more as well as be a
lot of fun.  Usually such groups have a session where someone gives a talk
and then they have Q & A  and then probably informal talk among members.

This might be a place to start.

http://www.linux.org/groups/usa/

But I'm not suggesting you shouldn't keep asking questions to the list.