how to reinstall grub

nepal nepal.roade at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 22 07:21:30 UTC 2008

On Friday 21 Nov 2008, Martin Laberge wrote:
> if your hd0 is failing (problems with)
> then you should remove the hd0 from your computer.

I'm not entirely convinced of this just yet, and removing
the drive is no small matter for me. I have arthritis and
getting into my computer box to remove drives and swap
cables and set jumpers is no small matter. So thanks for
the instructions, but I'd rather not do this just yet. I
will keep them for later should it become necessary.

nepal