The fall of KDE?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:12:17 UTC 2008

2008/11/18 Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com>:
> It was easy to see coming. This is from a link on Google, meaning it
> is getting a lot of reading. How can this be good for Kubuntu? I sure
> hope the devs see stuff like this and learn. I find it very
> distasteful to watch my favorite desktop crash and burn due to bad
> planning and poor thinking.
> http://ardchoille.nfshost.com/Blog/20081116

The author is an idiot lets take a typical example from his rant:
"""Secondly, the developers who wrote the application should know
their code, and if they know their code then they know where all the
bugs are. If they don't know where all of the bugs are then they have
no business writing software for the public."""

Should I start picking that statement apart? The rest of his rant is
likewise worthless.

I should mention that his comments regarding KDE 4.0 (not KDE 4 in
general) would be valid had mentioned them for the right reason. But
since he cannot be bothered to read the kde.org homepage, he picked
the wrong reasons.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com