SOLVED Re: How do I get Kmail to show ontheKmenu/Internetdropdownagain? SOLVED

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Tue Nov 18 14:55:10 UTC 2008

lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com wrote:

> From: Michael Hirsch
>
>> And strangely, web pages that you open with Akregator open up
>> inside
>> kontact, not in knoqueror.  Thus returning us to the issue of
>> application integration.
>
>  True - and I quite like it that way. Can always right click to open
>  it in konqueror if I want.

Yeah, I like it that way too, but it doesn't seem to be using a proper
konqueror kpart - or at least wasn't in kde3.5, perhaps that's fixed.  Or
if it was, it wasn't what I would have expected the kpart to be, as it
seemed to be missing features - some things that konqueror could handle
(script mostly) weren't handled in akregator's browser view.

--
derek