SOLVED !EMERGENCY! SOLVED

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 14 01:31:41 UTC 2008

Thanks to all of you.  The consensus is compelling.  I was very
concerned and this Forum came to my aid in an incredible way.  I think I
am taking too much of the bandwidth with my problem now.  I am currently
booting the computer.  I am going to wait for perhaps 10 or 15 minutes
to pass.  If it doesn't seem to be overheating or if the fan comes on, I
will assume that the Fan is on a temperature sensor.  In any event, I am
not so worried anymore.

The response to my email is the reason I love this forum so mush.
Everyone is always so careful and helpful and responsive to the concerns
of the group.  You are all great.  Thanks again!!!!!

Steven