Kde3.5 / Kde4.x OR Kde3.5 / Nde1.x

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu Nov 13 14:10:49 UTC 2008

marc wrote:

> My first reaction would be to ask myself how I "forgot" to use version
> control!

Much as I've come to rely on svn, would you really have saved to svn
when the first draft of your program is still open in the editor?

Even then, one of my current projects is for a client where svn is on
the other side of a firewall - I can't save anything I do _today_ until I
go into their office tomorrow.  I haven't figured out how to keep my own
mirror of the svn, though it seems it should be possible.
--
derek