How do I convert a mozilla.ps to html or some extention that can be read in a Microsoft OS?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 17:34:07 UTC 2008

Mark Halegua wrote:
> On Monday 10 November 2008 10:02:10 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
>
>> My printer is not working and I have to print a rebate and receipt.  I
>> went to a friend's after copying the doc's. to a thumb drive.  Their
>> computer could not read and print a mozilla.ps.  Is there a program that
>> converts mozilla.ps to html; and will that print in a Microsoft PC?  I
>> only have a few days to comply, so thanks for considering this an
>> important problem.  My gratitude in advance.
>> Steven
>>

> In the command line you can convert the ps file to a pdf, which anyone with a
> windows system should be able to read, use the command: ps2pdf name-of-file
>
> for example, ps2pdf mozilla.ps would create a mozilla.pdf
>

> Mark

Thanks Mark,

I think my problem is solved.  Somehow a file mozilla.pdf appeared on my
Desktop, no doubt to the help of one of you.  My friend with the Windows
PS and printer is not home right now, so when he is, I will attempt to
make my copy.  Thanks for the help.  I seem to be learning; maybe there
is a soft spot forming on that rock I call my head.  When I am sure the
problem is solved, I will post a RESOLVED so that those who are trying
to help can move on to someone else's problem.  I just love this source
of help.  I wish I could adequately express how appreciative we
recipients are.

Most Cordially,
Steven