convert mozilla.ps to html

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 17:22:45 UTC 2008

Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 November 2008, Steven Vollom wrote:
>
>> I looked in Adept Package Manager for ps2pdf and couldn't find it.  When
>> I attempt to save, it is not an option.  But thanks anyway!
>>

> Convert is part of the imagmagik package and will convert almost anything to
> anything else.   Not sure whether it calls on ps2pdf or not but you might
> give convert a try.   It's worth having around.

Dear Bruce,

I have been getting a lot of help.  I think the problem is solved but I
am not sure.  Recently, a file -- mozilla.pdf appeared on my Desktop.
Just moments before it was not there, so apparently something that
someone tried to help me with has worked.  I won't know until I attempt
to make a copy on a Windows computer, and my friend is not at home right
now.  I looked in Adept Package Manager for imagmagik and nothing came
up.  Am I typing in the correct spelling?  Thanks for the help friend.
I will post a resolved if it prints.

Steven