How do I convert a mozilla.ps to html or some extention that can be read in a Microsoft OS?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 14:03:14 UTC 2008

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
>> My printer is not working and I have to print a rebate and receipt.
>> I went to a friend's after copying the doc's. to a thumb drive.
>> Their computer could not read and print a mozilla.ps.  Is there a
>> program that converts mozilla.ps to html; and will that print in a
>> Microsoft PC?  I only have a few days to comply, so thanks for
>> considering this an important problem.  My gratitude in advance.
>> Steven
>>

> Have it print to a pdf instead of ps.
>
> print->print to file  Output Format     * PDF  o Postscript
That is what it says when I print, PDF.  But when the item copied shows
up on the desktop, it is entered as mozilla.ps, and that is not
recognized by Windows.  The only person who can help me has had many
troubles with Mozilla on his computer.  When I tried to print th .ps
file on his computer, the computer was redirected to a Microsoft site
for unrecognized file types.  My friend did not want to download
anything relating to Mozilla; his troubles were so great when he did
that he just wouldn't do it.