Yahoo thumbnails

cherryfinals cherryfinals at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 13:33:41 UTC 2008

Just in the last 24 hours, my google email is no longer showing thumbnails of JPG attachments.

I have several groups that send attachments and when I get one now, it shows a blank white square with the filename below it. There is no way to preview a file before downloading it.

I'm running Kubuntu 8.04 and KDE 3.5.10 with all the latest patches.

Any ideas?

Stan

-Ed Howdershelt