Is this possible?

John L Fjellstad john-ubuntu at
Sun Nov 9 08:03:22 GMT 2008

Art Alexion <art.alexion at> writes:

> Those of us who have successfully convinced businesses to adopt Linux
> did so based on its stability and reliability.

Would a business upgrade every 6 months? Or would they stay with one
version as long as possible?  Granted, Kubuntu Hardy wasn't an official
LTS, but there wasn't a reason to upgrade if you were running a

That said, even though I'm a pretty happy KDE4 user, and would probably
had made it permanent even if Intrepid hadn't made it the only DE, I do
agree with you that it was a mistake to not have KDE3 as an alternative.

John L. Fjellstad
web:          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes