Why do people dislike Dolphin?

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:45:25 UTC 2008

Alan Dacey wrote:
> Willy K. Hamra wrote:
>> dont believe it :P IE8 beta got an incredible 18/100 in the last ACID3
>> Test, a 4 point increase :P whereas firefox takes in 70s, konqi takes 78
>> in KDE4, used to take less i remember in KDE3.
>
> ACID3 results in 8.04 / Kde 3.5.10
> Firefox	71
> IE6 	4   (ies4linux)
> Konq	??  I can't see the number (either 6 or 37)

now i remember, yes, it's tricky to get the number, since it's under one
of the frames, you can select it from wherever it is, just blindly
select it, and copy/paste it somewhere. i can't believe the the standard
compliant konq can behave like this. but then, khtml got a lot better in
KDE4.

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems