re Kubuntu app for checking emails

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:32:37 UTC 2008

2008/11/4 Ray Burke <rayburke30 at hotmail.com>:
> I use hotmail.com,yahoo.com and alphalink.com as my email isp's so how would I code up
> Korn, as already shows under internet button under more applications

I don't think that Hotmail supports POP3 or IMAP, at least not in the
free version. Yahoo might. Alphalink I am unfamiliar with, but if you
have been using an email client such as Outlook with it in the past
then it should work.

Were you using these services with the Windows app that you mentioned
earlier? If so, then look through it's configuration files for the
data you need. If you really, really get stuck, and you really, really
trust me, then you can send to me (NOT TO THE LIST) the config files
and I will try to decipher them.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com