Why do people dislike Dolphin?

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Tue Nov 4 13:03:42 UTC 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Calm down. The developers are human and I will file a bug on it. Don't
> insult them, that is considered bad etiquitte and won't do any good.
> This is not real life.

    It isn't?  I'm not really sitting here commenting on the reality of
Dolphin's poor design?  Huh...  Trippy.  ;)

    And I am not insulting the developers because:

A: I'm answering a user here on why people dislike dolphin.

B: I'm engaging in some hyperbolic frothing because this keeps coming up every
few months and the calm discussions haven't hit home yet.

    IE, if I were being serious about discussing this with the developers and
not just shooting off a goof-ball post in the middle of the night I'd word it
entirely differently.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do