Why do people dislike Dolphin?

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Tue Nov 4 04:41:26 UTC 2008

p.daniels wrote:
> Well, in defense of the decision (not the application itself, but the
> rationale of writing a new stand-alone file manager), Krusader is not for
> wussies. It's not what folks are accustomed to. You have to learn stuff. You
> might even have to Read The Friendly Manual. I'm being tongue-in-cheek here,
> but it's true.

    I may be showing my inner curmudgeon but tell those people to toughen up.
 Krusader pretty much mirrors MC which itself harkens back to Norton Commander
on DOS which itself was created to *simplify* managing files.  It's days like
this that putting head into drawer and slamming repeatedly looks so appealing.
 *sigh*

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do