Why do people dislike Dolphin?

David McNally david3333333 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:07:25 UTC 2008

Hey everyone.

Personally, I'm not big on Dolphin, and I prefer Nautilus, but I don't see
anything wrong with Dolphin. The only reason that I usually use Nautilus is
because I just usually use GNOME. I've never had much of a problem with
Dolphin; it's still pretty good.

Plus, I just finished my 1.5 year migration from Windows to Ubuntu, so I've
been using Windows Explorer for years. Compared to Explorer, Dolphin is
amazing.

David

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Herman Holmström <
herman.holmstrom at bostream.nu> wrote:

> Honestly. I've recently started using KDE instead of gnome, and I like
> Dolphin
> a lot more than Nautilus. I just don't understand why people think it's so
> bad. I mean, I'm no hardcore user. I want to be able to browse and move my
> files. Which pretty much any file manager does. I can understand if a file
> manager is utterly retarded and crashes and, well, just doesn't work. Why
> is
> it that so many hates Dolphin?

David McNally
david3333333 at gmail.com