Why do people dislike Dolphin?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:18:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 05:47:27 am Herman Holmström wrote:
> Honestly. I've recently started using KDE instead of gnome, and I like
> Dolphin a lot more than Nautilus. I just don't understand why people think
> it's so bad. .. Why is it that so many hates Dolphin?

Because they're stupid? :)

I don't get it either, I quite like Dolphin and never thought konqueror was
that good a filemanager, its generally its a matter of opinion, not an
absolute.

With KDE 4.1.2 I now really quite like KDE 4 overall, now its my primary
desktop. Finally past the beta stage Very usable I think, now its just refining
features.

I do find this tendency of people to flame and call the developers "stupid"
quite irritating and extremely childish. There are constructive ways to
express criticism that adults use, until they grow up they should just STFU.

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album