Multimedia Buttons Problem with Amarok on Kubuntu 8.10

Ralph DeWitt ralphdewitt at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 13:39:48 UTC 2008

I just did a full install of Kubuntu 8.10 retaining my home directory from a
Opensuse 11.0 install. I am using a Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop and the
multimedia buttons used to work on previous kubuntu installs. I am not sure if
this is a kubuntu 8.10 problem or a problem caused by reusing my opensuse home
partition? Could some one help me get this sorted out and working.
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.