Konqueror rules, Dolphin must die

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:57:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:30:58 am Emanoil Kotsev wrote:

> What I'm doing is put in
> question their ability to make consequent decisions, something that if you
> are working in a company would cost you the job. I would fire the people
> responsible for making this _stupid_ think default filemanager in kubuntu
> 8.04.

In my company you would be fired for such rude interactions. Anyone who calls
people stupid etc is incapable of constructive discourse. Which is also why
you're being added to my twit filter, so please don't bother replying.

I would suggest anyone else being irritated by this "stupid" Emanoil do the
same.

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album