How do you set up the mouse config so that it is stable? WAS How do you make the logitech mouse work right?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:17:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>
wrote:

> Jonas Norlander wrote:
>
> > 2008/5/23 Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com>:
> >> Problems are the 2 times in red.
>
> Well there aren't any times in this thread - please don't break the
> threads.

Is that a joke? I started this thread. Also that is a typo, it should be
lines.

--
Douglas E Knapp

1. Sun Tzu said: Raising a host of a hundred thousand
men and marching them great distances entails heavy loss
on the people and a drain on the resources of the State.
The daily expenditure will amount to a thousand ounces
of silver. There will be commotion at home and abroad,
and men will drop down exhausted on the highways.
As many as seven hundred thousand families will be impeded
in their labor.

2. Hostile armies may face each other for years,
striving for the victory which is decided in a single day.
This being so, to remain in ignorance of the enemy's
condition simply because one grudges the outlay of a hundred
ounces of silver in honors and emoluments, is the height
of inhumanity.