Firefox-2

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:12:03 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 15:38:34 Paul S wrote:

> The only way I could find to keep my ff3 bookmarks in ff2 was to open
> ff3 and export them to a file.  Then close ff3 and open ff2 and import
> the bookmarks file.

So that's the way to do it. At a certain point I did loose my bookmarks while
experimenting with profiles and I tried to just copy ff3 bookmarks to ff2 and
I was amazed that it didn't work. I had a fairly recent backup on another
machine and managed to use that.

I managed to set up two launchers for ff2 and ff3 so that each opens only it's
dedicated mozilla profile.This way I take advantage of both.

--
lanzen