Hardy Upgrade Killed vmware server

Rob Wright debianrob at poncacity.net
Fri May 9 19:52:10 UTC 2008

On Friday 09 May 2008 12:14:48 Paul Lemmons wrote:
> [...]
Ok, I got a break and got to this. I did not work. The file edits suggested in
the link are already present in the 116 version of the any-any patch. The 117
version also has these changes built in.

The 116 version gave me the same failure, but this time the 117 compiled and
installed, not sure what the difference was. I've now got the VMware working,
mostly. But I'm back to where I started, can't see my Windows Network
computers.

Rob