OT-best linux smartphone

Michael W. Holdeman lists at ptfd.org
Wed May 7 22:09:34 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 17:00:59 Tortise wrote:
> Mike
>
> Why the repeat post????
>
> How about replying to the suggestions?
I'm not exactly sure how I did that!

OK here goes, I HATE replaceing the zaurus, but need a new phone and thought
getting them together would be good if possible. I dont really use the zaurus
to the potential I should... seems a waste. And my pants keep riding down
with all the weight of my radio, pager, zaurus, cell-phone...  :)

I'll look at the suggested sites for reviewing cells. I really use kopi, and
kapi on teh zaurus, syncs well with my korganizer...

Mike