problem at fresh instalation

Willy Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:25:10 UTC 2008

someone suggested winXP's disk management, well. DONT use that, it
just ends f***ing your partition table, i once asked it to delete a
partition, and it deleted it right with the one after it! partition
magic is fairly good, and i dont know if the liveCD of hardy has
Qtparted like in gutsy's, if so, you can try it out. and if you have
no prblem with CLI, try parted. if you prefer a windows program,
paragon partitioner is an excellent solution, and supports linux
filesystems, but it costs $$.
willy