Scott slewin at bmts.com
Fri May 2 11:15:32 UTC 2008

Luca wrote:
> I've KDE3 and 4 installed and I know how to change session type on
> login, but I wanna restore KDE3 as default. Now I must remember every
> time to switch session type, then login.
I have not switched my desktop in a while, but when I last had multiple
desktops there was a selection on the login screen to make your current
selection the default.  Just take a look around on the login screen.
I'm sorry I can't remember exactly where, if I remember this the next
time I login I will check.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 8.04