[OT] Installing debs from Mepis

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Fri May 2 05:11:31 UTC 2008

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> [...]

The bugs are well known - try changing the 'Display Settings'. It crashes bibletime. Under
Hardy I can't open another linked Bible (from the Bible icon with the '+') - on the tool
bar it opens another Bible icon but none is displayed in the window.

In 1.6.5 these bugs are meant to be fixed.

Blessings,

Nigel

--
OliveRoot Ministries