1. Newbie evaluation. 2. Gutsy>Hardy: request for advice.

Geoffrey Bays charioteer7 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:08:26 UTC 2008

Bas:

I upgraded from Gutsy to Hardy via Adept because it was easier, but
there have been issues with sound
and cdrom. Most of what I read on the forums suggests that a clean
install is the safer and better route to go
when you upgrade. I am fairly sure that my issues would not have
happened with a fresh install of Kubuntu Hardy.
See what others more experienced than I think about this.

Cheers,

geoff bays