Any LEGO MINDSTORM NXT users here?

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 02:58:37 UTC 2008

D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> On Friday 28 March 2008, D. Michael McIntyre wrote
>> Oh.  No progress on the programming language then?  I used to program the
>> old yellow brick in NQC, but the last time I looked (over a year ago) any
>> NQC for the NXT was years or centuries off.
>>

> OK, I STFWed, and I found NXC.  I have a project tomorrow.
>
> Cool!

Just in case you get back in to NXT and building: the free LEGO Digital
Designer (LDD) lets you build robots etc on computer first runs 101% in
WINE  :)

The LDD lets you load up other peoples robot files and can show you how
to go about building it. Pretty neat!   :)

PS: and yes, you can also use it to play with ordinary (good old
fashioned) LEGO bricks too...  :D

--
Ronnie Tucker

ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk