Resolution Issues Kubuntu Gutsy 32 bit Thinkpad T61P

Doug Stryjew rrdokdoom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:55:46 UTC 2008

**Resolved**

When logging in my nothing seems to magnify. To fix this I:

K Menu --> System Settings --> Appearance --> Fonts -->

The very last option is a drop down box

Force fonts DPI: By default it was set to "disabled" I had to other choices.

96 DPI and 120 DPI

Using 96 DPI everything was very crisp and almost hard to see. I tried 120
and it was actually in between being to small or to large. Still a little
bigger than I wanted. Using 96 DPI it is perfect.

Thank you.