Interplanetary Internet

cherryfinals cherryfinals at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 21:47:09 UTC 2008

> Well he did say he wants to support local business, and I think
that's a bit more restrictive than the entire planet.  But really,
who'd suggest web hosting on Mars, let alone Saturn - can you imagine
the latency problems?
> But on that note: will we have to start using domain names beginning
with "sww." (or even "gww.") when the 'web moves off-planet?

The Interplanetary Internet project has already been discussed in great
detail. Here's the homepage for it:

http://www.ipnsig.org/

Stan

-Ed Howdershelt