xorg.conf in Hardy

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:38:46 UTC 2008

Nigel Ridley wrote:
> I was contemplating changing the 'touchpad' options on my laptop and opened xorg.conf only
> to be surprised to see very minimalistic entries - no options for 'mouse', no resolution
> entries for 'screen'. Everything just seems to have very basic entries.
> What gives?
>
> And BTW, how can I change the sensitivity on the touchpad? I keep clicking when I just
> want to move the cursor :-(

I can not help you with the first question but if you have a synaptics
touchpad (very likely) you can install KSynaptics and change settings.
That has worked reasonably well for me, I was also going nuts by finding
that all sorts of things happened while using the touchpad that is set
to be WAY too sensitive by default

Sinclair