xsane in Hardy Beta

David Fletcher kubuntu-users at thefletchers.net
Fri Mar 21 19:19:23 UTC 2008

I've just installed Hardy Beta i386 for a friend.

Using xsane with an old HP scanjet I picked up from a Free Cycler a few months
ago, it fires up the scanner OK but seems to have problems with the preview,
such as the dragging of the edges of the scanning area box. I've searched
launchpad for xsane bugs but this isn't reported. Can anybody confirm please?

Dave

--
Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763