Trashed Hardy on update

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Thu Mar 13 16:06:28 UTC 2008

On Thursday 13 March 2008, Steve Cook wrote:
> > Any hope of an easy solution - or is it a reinstall....?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glibc/+bug/201673

To summarize that, since Nigel has already rebooted, he might be able to
rescue it from a live CD, if he's feeling adventuresome today.

It looks kind of dicey to me.  I could probably do it, but I'm not sure if I'd
bother.  I used to be the kind of guy who would go to any length to avoid
copping out and resinstalling, but then I discovered it's often a lot faster
to cop out, and the end result is the same.
--
D. Michael McIntyre