Skim?

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:09:49 UTC 2008

> Wow, after reading that bug, I'm more pissed off than ever.
I would suspect that KDE & Kubuntu, being written for more than one person,
has to cater (at a low level) for all kinds of things. They are a complex
weaving of many parts, some of which you may not need, but that's too bad
really. It's only that something broke and brought it all to your attention
that's to blame, else you would not have known about it.

If you don't like it then find a distro that better suits you - perhaps
Gentoo?

\d