wireless connection to linksys from Inspiron laptop

Kelly L. Fulks kfulks at knology.net
Wed Mar 12 11:50:32 UTC 2008

I don't use LinkSys routers, but every router that I have seen allows
you to change the IP address that it uses.  If you change the IP address
on the router to 192.168.0.<something>, you will be able to use your
entire network as you did without changing those addresses.  It is
always easier to change one address than several, even if you leave the
default configuration.  You don't have to use DHCP to be able to talk
with the router, you just have to be on the same IP network.

--
Kelly L. Fulks
Home Account