Firefox on KDE4 and thread hijacking.

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Sun Jun 29 20:57:46 UTC 2008

On Sunday 29 June 2008 16:42:51 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Please don't highjack the thread. Start a new thread with those
> questions (and I'll answer them there). Thanks.

I don't think it is a new thread.  You posted a message related to KDE 4 looks
and Firefox.  Michael responded that some might prefer the current look to
the KDE flash.  I replied that I was one of them and hoped I could turn off
the default KDE 4 looks.  I'd like to make KDE 4 as a whole look more like
the Firefox theme you dislike.

I join you in dislike for thread hijacking; I just don't think this is an
example of it.