root password

cliff weisgerber cliff at kliphy.com
Sat Jun 28 00:48:33 UTC 2008

Thanks my bro.  I'm an old school (Bell Labs/Berkeley) unix hack from the'70s and started doing linux stuff in the late '90s (Y2K scam...I mean scare ;).  Some of these linux distros are kinda wierd but after figuring the gotchas out, I do like them all.

Btw, I'm trying to look at linuxMCE so I need kubuntu and I'm a kubuntu virgin.
mobile cliffy