PHP Development

管俊明 gjunming at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:28:29 UTC 2008

in my opinion,maybe there are two good choice

for you! One is the netbeans for php(the os indepent package are only 25
MB,which with synax highlight, code auto and with the project manager).

and the other one is vim with some plugin such as

autocomplpop.vim taglist.vim or any other.!

So, good luck for your choice.!