PHP Development

Scott slewin at bmts.com
Fri Jun 27 13:13:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

	I have been using Quanta to develop my current web page that haves a
large amount of PHP.  It is great, but when I try to edit my PHP files
with more than, roughly, 1000 lines the Quanta/Kwrite code folding bugs
come out and make the code folding worthless.

	Can anybody suggest a decent program, an IDE, Web Development kit or
other, that is good for writing PHP?  I consider code folding, syntax
highlighting, and code completion as necessities.  I consider html
buttons that add in html code and the ability to open projects as a
bonus.  I also consider being open source a bonus, but I am willing to
use proprietary software if needed.

	Thank you for any help or advice you can give me.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 8.04