I got blocked from this list and don't understand, why!

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Thu Jun 26 12:18:32 UTC 2008

On Thursday 26 June 2008, Edmund Laugasson wrote:
> Why this? I did do nothing and I got blocked? How to avoid this? It seems
> like I cannot stop my e-mail address get known in internet? If I am member
> of some list, anyway my address will be known and spam robots may get this
> if my letter will received somebody and this somebody's computer is
> infected with badware... If mailing list could hide sender e-mail address
> and replace it with list address, this could be possible.

What it means is that somewhere in the pipeline for your email, the list
messages stopped getting through.   Perhaps your ISP had a server down for a
bit or whatever.

It merely means that "hey there, we're not getting through to you and we keep
getting our emails back so if this doesn't clear up, we're going to stop
sending emails".   A reasonable enough thing to do.

Don't take it personally.  <g>