I got blocked from this list and don't understand, why!

Edmund Laugasson ed.lau at mail.ee
Thu Jun 26 10:08:05 UTC 2008

Hi!

I received the following message:
"Your membership in the mailing list kubuntu-users has been disabled
due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
19-Jun-2008.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 2 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at..."

Why this? I did do nothing and I got blocked? How to avoid this? It seems like I cannot stop my
e-mail address get known in internet? If I am member of some list, anyway my address will be known
and spam robots may get this if my letter will received somebody and this somebody's computer is
infected with badware... If mailing list could hide sender e-mail address and replace it with list
address, this could be possible.

Thanks,
Edmund