KDE4 advice

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:05:54 UTC 2008

--------------020008000106050301020503

KDE4 has been getting a lot of attention lately, but has also been
getting a lot of complaints. firstly, can i install kde4 without having
all the kde4 apps cluttering my kde3 kmenu, and vice-versa, having a
KDE4 that doesn't contain KDE3 apps in its menu? ie. seperate desktop
environments. or do i have to manually remove them? is there any
conflicts between kde3 and kde4? will kde4 over write some important
files from my current installation? i know some of these questions might
sound silly or been asked before, but i'm very hesitant about the move,
and would like some advice
thanks in advance

--=20
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems

--------------020008000106050301020503

YmVnaW46dmNhcmQNCmZuOldpbGx5IEhhbXJhDQpuOkhhbXJhO1dpbGx5DQplbWFpbDtpbnRl
cm5ldDp3LmhhbXJhMTk4N0BnbWFpbC5jb20NCngtbW96aWxsYS1odG1sOkZBTFNFDQp2ZXJz
aW9uOjIuMQ0KZW5kOnZjYXJkDQoNCg==
--------------020008000106050301020503--