which ff theme for kde

Asuka Langley hunkumori at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:33:12 UTC 2008

Hello

Well. What do you mean by theme? I think the only thing you need is the
theme called QTCURVE. Search for it with Adept. You will find it. Just
install it, apply as the main theme of the OS, and go to the "GTK2..."
options in the control center. (alt+f2 > kcontrol). There you just have to
change the GTK style to QTcurve, and you will get a very beautiful theme.
You can adjust / customize at the kcontrol>style menu.

Have fun.. :))
Asuka