ATT/Bellsouth with Kubuntu

cherryfinals cherryfinals at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 19:44:47 UTC 2008

My daughter purchased a new laptop back in January and has had nothing
but trouble with Vista. She finally gave up on it and let me install
Kubuntu.
Everything works except the Bellsouth wireless connection. Their only
answer is to install Windows since they refuse to support Linux.
It works fine with a direct cat5 cable to the modem, but they insist it
has to load their Windows wireless spyware.
Is there any way around this?
Has anyone got a relatively easy fix for this?

Stan

-Ed Howdershelt