i hate nvidia drivers

Pablo L. Berdaguer plberd-kubuntu at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 12 20:50:40 UTC 2008

I'm using nvidia propietary driver too... but I use the one from the
repository. I too have those problems with the package downloaded from
nvidia's site.
If you have the package from nvidia working, could you please tell us how did
you manage that? Are you using Kubuntu or Ubuntu? Did you have to install
some extra package? Did you need some special configuration?

Thanks