i hate nvidia drivers

Jared Greenwald greenwaldjared at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:02:12 UTC 2008

If it makes you feel any better, I'm never able to get my setup
working with the nvidia-settings package either.  I have a twinview
setup on 2 21" CRT and I cannot ever get nvidia-settings to set the
resolution any higher than 1024x768 even though I know they support
1600x1200.  I ended up going through the gentoo-wiki.com twinview
sections and crafting my xorg.conf mostly by hand and keeping it
backed up in case of reinstall.