Logitech RX1000 Still Broken Report

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 07:57:44 UTC 2008

Hello, I was asked to report how my mouse fixing was going. I lost the email
but here is where it is at.

I have tried everything suggested but to no use. My mouse works with the
included settings but I must update them on reboot. The other suggested
settings just don't work at all, dead mouse. I also tried variations of them
too.

I am up for new ideas now that my life has calmed down again.

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Logitech RX1000"
    Driver "evdev"
    Option "Protocol" "evdev"
    Option "Name" "Logitech USB Optical Mouse"
    Option "Phys" "usb-*/input0"             ########### This must be
updated on boot because input0 changes often.
    Option "Device" "/dev/input/event5"    ########### This must be updated
on boot because event5 changes often.
    Option "Buttons" "8"
    Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option "Resolution" "1000"