KlamAV problems

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Jun 11 17:18:31 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 12:04:56 am O. Sinclair wrote:
> Am I the only one who now and then use KlamAV to scan usb flash memory
> etc? Since installing 8.04 I can start, update etc but if I try to
> minimize to Tasktray it dies with error message "update process died
> suddenly, did you manually kill it?"

Have you run Klamav in "Run Command"?   It seems each time Clam is updated it
does this till I run it as a command.  Then it goes ahead and loads at boot
and stays lit in the tray.  I use it for mailscan mostly but do check
pendrives.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org