[kubuntu-users] Re: Kubuntu Tutorials Day

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Wed Jun 11 16:26:14 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 00:46, Cary Bielenberg wrote:

> Bugger! If had known that I would have stuck to Hardy for a while! In
> the 3 & a bit years I have been testing I have never waited &
> been the 1st cab off the block & not experienced the magnitude of
> problems.<br>

Hi, Cary

You are learning the hard way not to rush for the latest new thing.
Of course the grand scale testing needs to be done and many people find that
exciting and do it regularly. I bet they don't jeopardise there productivity
system but install on a different partition (alternate boot) or sometimes use
a different machine altogether.

Also could you please avoid using HTML on this list.

Perry

--
BOFH excuse #159: Stubborn processes